Nothing shows love like a candle
Are you looking to show someone you love them? We think that nothing shows love like a candle.
At Tripps we came up with the idea that a candle shows someone that you're the perfect match by letting them know with"we're the perfect match". We wanted a candle that was meant for many different occasions, whether it was for Valentine's Day, showing someone you're made for each other, whether that was a couple in love, or best friends being a perfect match. Show us by tagging us on Instagram how you have chosen to show love with our "we're the perfect match" scented candle.
This is a luxurious romantic red rose-scented candle that will bring the smell of a rose garden indoors. This has a sophisticated and elegant scent, identical to freshly picked roses. What Do You Think Of When You See Or Smell Red Roses? Red roses can be seen as a symbol of love and so much more. You may see the symbol of a red rose and think of the English Rugby Team. Do you think of a lovely rose garden? What do you think of when you smell red roses?
Tripps of Somerset adores the scent of red roses and we realise scents evoke different memories with different people. We think of red roses as being in the back garden, with the scents of Somerset meadows and soaking up the scent of the array of roses in the beautiful flower beds. If you would like to show someone that you're that perfect match, order your candle today by clicking here
- Be present. One of the best ways to show someone you love them is to be present with them. This means giving them your full attention and listening to what they have to say. It also means being there for them when they need you, both physically and emotionally.
- Be affectionate. Physical touch is a powerful way to express love. This doesn't have to mean sex; it can also be as simple as holding hands, hugging, or giving a massage.
- Do thoughtful things. Little acts of kindness can go a long way in showing someone you love them. This could be anything from making them breakfast in bed to running errands for them.
- Spend quality time together. Make time for the people you love, even when you're busy. This could mean going on dates, taking walks together, or just cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.
- Communicate your love. Tell the people you love how much you care about them. This could be through words, actions, or even gifts.
- Be patient and understanding. Love is a journey, not a destination. There will be ups and downs along the way. Be patient with each other and understanding of each other's needs.
- Forgive each other. Everyone makes mistakes. When your loved one hurts you, be willing to forgive them. Forgiveness is essential for a healthy relationship.
- Be supportive. Be there for your loved one through thick and thin. Let them know that you believe in them and that you're always there for them.
- Be yourself. The most important thing you can do to show someone you love them is to be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not. They love you for who you are.